How do I Volunteer?
All volunteers must complete the following:
- TB test(within the past 4 years) – Most pharmacies offer TB testing, you can also check with your health care provider. This must be renewed every 4 years.
- Complete the mandated reporter training via this link. Send the certificate to your student’s teacher.
- Fingerprint clearance – fingerprints may be cleared at the district office or at any live scan provider. Here is a link to find the closest live scan provider.
You may turn your TB clearance into the LdV main office or to your student’s classroom manager.
Fingerprint clearances will be sent from the district office/live scab direct to the school site.
Parents who drive on field trips must complete the TB and fingerprint and must also submit the following:
- Release of driver record information form
- Volunteer personal automobile use form
- Proof of Insurance – Minimum Required: $100,000/300,000 liability and $50,000 property damage
Thank you for volunteering at LdV.