Early Kinder Admission Process
- A child must be age 5 on or before September 1st to enroll in kindergarten
- Students born on September 2nd through December 2nd are eligible for Early Kinder not kindergarten
- Students shall not be enrolled into Early Kinder if the child turns 5 after December 2nd.
- There is no separate priority for November, October, or September born children. Just consider this 3 month span of birth dates as having equal access to the Early Kinder programs
- If a lottery is necessary because of over enrollment at a given school site; all September, October, November, and December 1st and 2nd born students should have their names placed in same equable lottery at the school site.
- Eligible LdV siblings receive priority
View the suggested timeline implementation under the Kindergarten Readiness Act.